SERVICES & THEORY
ABOUT MATT & TESTIMONIALS
February 3, 2018
Are you sick of broccoli and kale? I got you covered.
1. Break head of cauliflower into smaller florets. Trim stems.
2. 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
3. 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
4. Salt and pepper (red pepper flakes optional)
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add cauliflower and toss to coat with olive oil.
3. Allow to cook for roughly five minutes.
4. Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, (red hot pepper flakes)
5. Cook for ten minutes, stir cauliflower once, and cook for an additional five minutes until cauliflower is tender with toasty brown edges.
Our Recent Posts
Improve Your Water
May 5, 2018
Late night snack
April 3, 2018
Avocado & Pepper
March 21, 2018